Guidelines for Your Articles
1. Your article MUST be related to any aspect of weight loss, body building or body sculpting, it can be tips & suggestions, ideas or just plain good advice, please share your experiences - good or bad.
2. Your article should be a minimum of 250 words & a maximum of 500 words, a nice photograph is also really useful.
3. Two "in-context link" only within the body of the article, additional ones will be removed.
4. Please add a short "bio" at the end of your article, you may add an additional single weblink + email address if you desire.
5. This FREE article publication service is designed for private websites & blogs to help to promote them, if you are writing & submitting an article on behalf of a commercial concern please contact us before submission as there is a publishing fee. Any commercial articles submitted without prior contact will have the active links removed before publication.
6. ORIGINAL ARTICLES ONLY!. Please don't submit an article you may have previously submitted to another site, duplicate content has little to no value with search engines - duplicate articles will be removed along with their links!.
We'll review the article, and publish it with the active links. After we publish the page you may wish to add a link back to the article from your blog, forum or website, to do that merely locate the message "Enjoying this page.....PLEASE PASS IT ON....heres how.." you will find this link at the top & bottom of your page, click it, cut & paste the short HTML & you have a permanent link back to your article that you can then pass onto others!!.
"Special Notes"Your article will receive comments from readers. The more relevant the article the better the comments will be, the more your article will stand out, and the better your link will be promoted.
Include at least one good colourful picture with your article, more if possible, always remember, pictures are content too, and this may be the first impression a reader has of your site.