Tracking the changes in your body composition using your weekly weight chart is the most effective way to reach, and then maintain your ideal body weight for life!
The reason for this is very simple: A weight loss chart will show you exactly what a week of using proper nutrition and exercise has helped you to produce in your weight loss program.
The weight scale can only show you the “scale weight” that you lost during the week. You don’t know if this weight was lost from body fat, muscle, or the water in your body!
While your chart will show you “objectively” the end-result that you created during the week using a healthy eating plan, cardio training and weight training.
If you lost unwanted body fat, while maintaining your lean body mass (LBM) then you “know” for sure — that your weight loss program is “working” and that you should just keep doing the same next week!
If you lost lean body mass (LBM), and your total body fat weight (TBFW) stayed the same, then you have to simply make adjustments in your program next week!
This is how you can go from where you are right now — to where you want to be in the future — when you create a lean, attractive body filled with health and vitality!
In the middle of this page you will find the links to the articles that are based on the information from the 4th Chapter of my “break-through” weight loss system called The Secret To Permanent Fat Loss.
Make sure that you take the time to read them all, and then create your own weekly weight loss chart before you start using the nutrition and exercise strategies from the upcoming chapters!
Chapter 4: Your Weekly Weight Loss Chart, How To Track Your Weight Loss Progress!
This is the information from the fourth chapter of The Secret To Permanent Fat Loss. Simply follow each link to discover exactly how to create and use your own chart to monitor your body composition, and create irreversible, long-term weight loss success in the fastest time possible!
Please take into account that I will publish one page per day starting on February 7, 2010.
1) The Create Your Weekly Weight Loss Chart is Chapter 4 — Part One!On this page you will find out exactly how to create your own weeklyweight loss chart. This is the main tool that you will lose for reaching and then maintaining your ideal body weight for life!
2) The Track Weekly Weight Loss is Chapter 4 — Part Two! On this page you will find out exactly how to use your own weekly weight loss chart to track weekly weight loss progress.
3) The Lose Weight Slowly is Chapter 4 — Part Three! On this page you will find out exactly why you should focus on losing 1-2 pounds per week, and why your weekly weight loss chart becomes invaluable when you get closer and closer toward reaching your ideal body weight!
4) The Making Adjustments In Your Weight Loss Approach is Chapter 4 — Part Four! On this page you will find out exactly how to adjust your approach whenever your weekly weight loss chart shows that you are not moving in the direction of your major health goal!
5) The Break Through A Weight Loss Plateau is Chapter 4 — Part Five! On this page you will find out exactly why those last few pounds of unwanted body fat are so hard to lose, and how to use your weekly weight loss chartto break through a weight loss plateau!