Overweight is not only a cosmetic problem, but it may also lead to some serious diseases. You need to remember that weight loss cannot be achieved overnight and it is a gradual process that requires a combination of planned diet, healthy lifestyle and physical exercise. Weight loss diet chart can help you to get rid of obesity in a healthy way.
Formerly, everyone thought the most excellent way to lose weight was to diet it off for a few days and then go back to your daily routine. One more theory was to live on fruits and vegetables and keep away from all fats like the plague. Other than this approach gave birth to the ‘yo-yo’ dieters. Health experts are now of the view that it would be most excellent to have healthy lifestyle habits that incorporate both a balanced diet as well as an exercise routine. These lead a individual to develop a naturally healthy body with a quicker metabolism and healthier immune system.
Drink more water: water is just about the most excellent appetite suppressant you can find. It’s natural and great for the body. The human body is 70 percent water by mass while blood is 90 percent water. Water loads the stomach and keeps you from overeating. It as well takes away toxins from your body and while helping to extract greater nutritional value from your food.
Eat less carbohydrate: carbohydrates such as those found in white rice, white bread, white sugar, processed cereals etc are all fattening. They are readily stopped by the body and give an instant jolt of energy, except if the energy is not as speedily consumed, the body puts it away as “overweight”. And the after that you are in need of energy, you just crave more sugar. At the same time as you cut calories and try to have a balanced diet give carbohydrates the smallest share in it.
What are the vegetarian foods that are proven to lower cholesterol levels and help you manage your weight.
• Oatmeal – this is low in cholesterol, but very rich in fiber. Fiber is very easy to digest, and yet it is very filling. That is why you do not feel hungry for a longer period of time.
• Soya milk – it is rich in protein yet it will not make you fat. A high-protein diet uses more energy and, thus, it can make you burn fat faster. If this happens, your blood pressure and sugar levels are lowered.
• Garlic – studies have shown that consuming garlic is good for the heart because it prevents blockage in the arteries. It also lowers the buildup of bad cholesterol.
• Fruits and fruit juices – they are rich in healthy glucose that are good sources of energy. They are also nature’s wonder and are free from preservatives.
• Vegetables – most of them have low calorie contents in contrast to meats. They are also tummy- and heart-friendly. Veggies promote good digestion and are thus good for weight-watchers.