Yo-yo dieting can actually cause dieters to gain weight, so stop dieting and start eating. Use the weight loss plan below without dieting and you will be successful in your weight loss quest.
1) Stop drinking diet soda. Diet soda is loaded with aspartame and other chemicals that your body does not need. Drop the diet soda and start drinking water instead. Water is essential for weight loss without proper hydration it will be very difficult, if not impossible to lose weight. At the very minimum you should be drinking one eight ounce class of water in the morning when brushing your teeth, an eight ounce glass of water with each meal, and an eight ounce glass of water an hour or two before bed. This will supply you with the minimum amount of your daily water intake.
2) Don’t eliminate sugar.Yes, you read that right! Your no diet weight loss plan can include snacks. The key to snacking is moderation and water. Before snacking drink an eight ounce glass of water and wait ten to fifteen minutes. If after waiting you are still craving sweets split the snack in half and only eat the one half. Switching to snacks that are made from carob or sugar substitutes will also help stabilize your blood sugar. By stabilizing your blood sugar you will be less likely to have cravings.
3) Add fruits, vegetables, and juice to your diet. When possible grab a piece of fruit or some vegetables as a snack instead of sugar, high fat sweets. Again, by stabilizing your blood sugar you will have fewer cravings. You can also substitute 100% juice fruit and vegetable juices. I recommend drinking vegetable juice with breakfast to give your body a boost that will last well into the afternoon.
4) Eat a large breakfast. Breakfast should be your largest meal of the day and is an important element to the no diet weight loss plan. A good breakfast should include fiber, fruit or vegetable, and protein. A good example of a healthy breakfast is oatmeal with berries, eggs or lowfat sausage, and vegetable juice. This breakfast should keep you satisfied for approximately four hours and will keep your body from entering “starvation mode”. When the body enters the starvation mode it will store and protect any fat that comes into the body, making it difficult to lose weight.
5) Burn calories with extra steps and fidgeting. If you don’t have time to exercise you can still burn calories by adding extra steps and fidgeting at your desk. Wherever you go throughout the day take the long way. If the bathroom is just to the left of your desk, then head to the right and go around a few extra cubicles. There are countless ways to add a few extra steps to almost everything you do. You can also burn calories at your desk by fidgeting. Twirl a pencil, shake a foot, twiddle your thumbs, you name! As long as some part of your body is moving you will be burning calories.
These five easy steps make up the no diet weight loss plan. Even the most stubborn metabolism will see weight loss success within days!