Free weight loss ideas….one of the worst aspects of losing weight is how much it can cost. Gym fees, club membership, extra equipment like bikes etc all start to add up. Given that money is tight these days many people feel that they simply can’t afford to lose weight.
This is not the case though, there are many free weight loss ideas out there for you to take advantage of, you just need to know where to find them and what to be doing! Which is why we have put together this list of our favorite free weight loss ideas.
Free Weight Loss Ideas:
* Walking – Far too often this amazing weight loss technique is overlooked for fancy ideas. But the fact is a brisk walk can burn you calories and up your metabolism. What more could you want?
* Your Stairs – You have heard of step aerobics, right? Well you don’t need fancy equipment, just use your stairs. If you want more effort a low garden wall can be utilised, or a step up to your patio etc.
* Body Weights – Think of exercises that mean lifting your body. Press ups, sit ups, chin ups, squats – all are free and allow you to burn calories as you do them.
* Running – As with walking almost no special equipment is needed (though good trainers are useful), and it is free to jog around your local park, taking in the sights as you do so.
* Window Shopping – This is basically walking, with a bit more fun. Take a stroll through town (at a brisk pace mind) and look what there is on offer. No stopping to try things on, or buy them though…we want free and exercise, no slow and expensive!
* Swimming – Whilst it might cost money to use the local pool (though it may not if you meet certain criteria, check it out), if you live near the sea then you still have a great chance of losing weight by swimming – and with the extra tides (be careful) you actually burn more than in a pool.
For lots more great free weight loss ideas please visit our main website!.